Reebok is back with a fresh new release, the Pump Omni Zone ll in the OG Burnt Orange colourway. A legend that redefined on- and off-court style, this iconic model is launching in South Africa today 13 September 2023.
Dee Brown cemented the Pump Omni Zone II into history at the 1991 NBA Slam Dunk Contest. While Brown caught attention with his dunks, there was magic happening on television screens around the globe when he reached down and pumped up his Reebok Pump Omni Zone II sneakers after each of his attempts. His signature “no-look” dunk in the final round remains an iconic basketball moment, turning him and his sneakers into basketball legends.
By reintroducing the shoes in the obscure OG Burnt Orange colourway, Reebok aims to evoke a sense of nostalgia while aligning with the modern vintage vibes of 2023. The new Pump Omni Zone ll isn’t only a nod to the past, but a bold statement for today.
Key features include:
- Legendary Pump System: Because one size doesn’t fit all. The Pump makes for a fully customisable fit and enhanced ankle support.
- Unmatched Comfort: Hexalite hexagonal cushioning that lets you feel the bounce.
- Luxe Look: Premium leather upper complemented with textile and synthetic details.
- Moves With You: Ulta-responsive EVA midsole.
- Breathable: Breathable textile lining.
- Grip Game Strong: Durable rubber outsole.